Legal Counsel полный рабочий день11 янв 2023 Бухгалтерия, финансы, юристы Душанбе 5.6K просмотров
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join Coca-Cola Tajikistan who will lead to ensure statutory compliance, manage legal exposure proactively, act as Local Ethics & Compliance Officer and Company Secretary in the country and develop high quality legal professionals to ensure that the organizations goals are met effectively and efficiently.
- Deal with / manage external parties and stakeholders
- Support all the departments in resolving their respective issues (such as labor issues, commercial issues, procurement and regulatory issues, tax, banking and financing transactions)
- Manage litigation and any regulatory inspection including but no limited to civil, tax (federal/provincial), labor, regulatory, consumer and supplier related issues.
- Draft, review, revise and negotiate all types of commercial contracts, and other legal documents.
- Build capability and provide specialized training or coaching to the Country operations in the area of expertise.
- Act as local ethics officer, give ethics trainings and ensure compliance with Group policies carry out all processes regarding ethics complaints.
- Act as corporate secretary, convene General Assembly Meetings, keep corporate books and records.
Qualifications required for this position are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in Law required
- Experience of working with senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent command of English
How to apply?
CCI Таджикистан обслуживает 9-миллионную потребительскую базу с 1 заводом и более чем 120 сотрудниками в Таджикистане.
В ее продуктовый портфель входят:
Bonaqua, Burn, Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola zero, Fanta, Fuse Tea, Piko и Sprite.